At Oz-Tac Engineering we firmly believe that the service we offer our customers is paramount to the success of our projects.
Oz-Tac Engineering hold ISO.9001 certification. This certification is an international standard related to quality management systems. The ISO.9001 standard provides a framework for business management and is assessed annually by external auditors to ensure the business practices are maintained. Something which the management and team at Oz-Tac Engineering are extremely proud to have both achieved and maintained.
Oz-Tac became ISO.9001 certified three years ago and management say they haven’t looked back. The certification has increased the effectiveness and efficiency of the company. The systemised approach is fundamental to good business practice and the annual auditing drives them to continually improve. Naturally this helps the Oz-Tac Engineering team to not only deliver a more efficient service to customers, it also allows them to better communicate and meet expectations.
ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles
- Customer focus: Like any business Oz-Tac Engineering depend on their customers, and therefore need to shape activities around the fulfilment of the market need. Their strong customer focus helps to achieve this and maintain high levels of customer service across all projects.
- Leadership: This is needed to provide unity of purpose and direction, something which the management at Oz-Tac Engineering feel is paramount to motivation within the organisation, which in turn delivers the best results for their customers.
- Involvement of people: Oz-Tac Engineering have created an environment where their people have become fully involved in achieving the organisation’s objectives, with customer satisfaction also being a major influence.
- Process approach: To achieve organisational objectives, resources and activities need to be managed as processes, with an understanding of how the outputs of one process affects the inputs of another. These systems are all in place at Oz-Tac Engineering.
- System approach to management: The effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation depends on a systemised approach to work activities. With efficient systems and good communication across all groups, Oz-Tac Engineering have seen improved efficiency throughout the company.
- Continual improvement: A key objective for Oz-Tac Engineering is to assess and look for ways for continual improvement. Management, staff and customers are part of this assessment and therefore natural improvement is part of the culture.
- Fact based decision-making: Effective decisions are based on the logical and intuitive analysis of data and factual information. Oz-Tac Engineering have systems in place to collect and collate data so that well-informed decisions can be made for the future of the company.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: Oz-Tac Engineering believe that good service is created from investing in your staff, and also your suppliers. Such relationships will enhance the ability to create value.
High standards in customer service is something Oz-Tac Engineering pride themselves on and something they believe has had a positive impact on the success of their business.